Friday, January 25, 2013

The Beat: Suit & Tie

Don't you just love it when fashion and music go together and make some awesome beats and sights? I love fashion just as much as I love music. And I am so happy Justin Timberlake has finally released some music after a very long music hiatus. What a great comeback. He teams up with Jay-Z for this song and he just released the official lyric video. I was hoping for the official music video but this will do for now.

The video was shot in black and white featuring JT in a Tom Ford suit. It was directed by Laban Pheidias and I'm liking it so far. Can't wait for the release of the official music video plus the release of his new album The 20/20 Experience.

Here's the video. Enjoy!


You're welcome!


See yah later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...